Health and safety has been WoodCutter number one priority and with growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) it will be no different.
1. Only half of the lanes are open to guarantee you the maximum distance with other groups.
2. Our staff will be equipped with gloves and masks and we encourage you to do the same. (Gloves and masks are available on-site at cost price )
3. Axes, seats and tables will be cleaned before and after each use.
4. Alcogel will be at your disposal in front of each lane.
5. And we encourage you to pay by card.
We are committed to providing comfortable and safe entertainment experiences at our venues. We will be implementing best practices in cleaning facilities, axes supplies and ensuring no patron or staff that show symptoms are allowed in the facilities.
We will open up our locations based on recommendations from health authorities and government directives.
COVID-19 EXTRA SAFETY MEASURES
As you probably know, at Woodcutter we always put safety first. That’s why we install special measures for you to be able to throw in the safest environment possible.
Really looking forward to seeing you all again soon at Woodcutter.
Example of a session 1h Axe Throwing Experience
Estimated Timings for a booking at 14h00
13h50 : Arriving 10 minutes before
14h00 : Briefing and coaching
14h15 : Games & Tournament
14h50 : Trickshot Demo
15h00 : Pictures